We are looking forward to our Ohio Shamanic Mentoring Month starting a week from Sunday on March 9th! We have one opening left for this experience. The last day to sign up is Sunday March 5th. Email Nancy@EmpoweringLightworkers.com if you would like to participate. Full details are here: Ohio Shamanic Mentoring
One of the resources we will be using for the class (and that we highly recommend) is the Animal Totem Tarot by Leeza Robertson. I asked for a message for you today (or whatever day you come upon it) and the card that came out is Strength – Oxen.
Below is the message from the Oxen…
“It is not always easy to keep going, to take yet another chance, or to start all over again, but sometimes the path that we choose requires us to do the very things that seem the hardest to pull off. There are no guarantees along the path of life and the only way to find out what we will encounter is to walk these paths. Standing still is not an option in the physical world, like it or not, we all have to make our way along the karmic path. Each step is a victory, each tear a reminder, and each mile gets us closer to where we are headed. Dig deep, little one, for you have more walking to do on this path you call life.”
Some additional thoughts on this metaphor…
Oxen is one of the cards in my Animal Totem Pole reading for this next nine-year cycle. It falls at my third chakra and Leeza Robertson suggests that this card gives valuable clues to how to soothe our inner child. I find that oxen and its relatives – cows and bison – have a very soothing energetic feel. There is a solidness to them and a feeling of calm and methodical movement. I tend to be more on the air side and can easily get ungrounded. This card calls for being slow, steady and taking things one step at a time. When things are changing (and when are they not changing?), remembering to keep up the routines and supportive practices that keep you feeling steady and secure. Try taking an epsom salt bath before going to sleep or creating a simple stretching exercise that you follow every day. If life is challenging you, look to what you can do that is right in front of you. Even washing the dishes can bring peace when we are feeling pulled off our center.
Sending love and peace your way!
I love this place! It is one of my favorite spots to walk because it feels so magical. I hope you find connecting with it brings you to a sense of wonder and joy about the path ahead. Life is good! Claim that it is so, and allow your birthright of joy to unfold.
How to Work with the Image
1. Take a moment to center yourself. Close your eyes and breathe in and out slowly three times. Let your exhale be longer than your inhale.
2. Open your eyes and focus on the image. Ask your Spiritual Support Team to help you come into harmonic resonance with the image and to receive the amount of energy from the essence of the place for your highest and best good.
3. Use your imagination to put yourself in the photo. Use all your senses to interact with what is shown. What do you feel, see, hear, smell, taste and touch as you connect?
4. Ask for Divine guidance on how you can incorporate the gifts from this essence into your own life and situation. Allow yourself to feel the love and support flowing to you and through you from the Earth and the Divine.
5. Repeat the affirmation (see caption) as you breathe in and out slowly.
6. Be open to any additional thoughts, sounds, smells, or images that come to you as you are working with the photo. Consider these as messages to support you on your path. Ask what these impressions mean to you. What do they make you think or feel?
7. Continue to recall the image throughout the day when you wish to bring in the energy it provides.
8. Express your gratitude for the gifts given to you through the experience.
Have a beautiful day!