We are in transformational times – standing on the bridge between who we have been and who we are becoming. We live in a time of expansion, where our consciousness is growing, our vibration is rising, and we are discovering just how magical life can truly be. As we stand on the cusp of this birthing, we are called to discover our deep feminine wisdom. To find again the part of us that knows instinctively who we are and why we are here. It is time to reconnect with the spiritual beings that are gathered to support us as we birth a new world into being.
I am in this process too and I wanted to gather some spiritual friends and my dear friend and mentor, Dr. Jaap Van Etten, to explore this unfolding of our wholeness and the coming home to our full potential. I have worked with Jaap for many years and every experience has been deeply transformational. He is a deeply wise, compassionate man who has powerful intuitive and healing gifts. I knew he would be the perfect person to lead the retreat experience I had in mind.
And now the retreat is happening! I have gathered some wonderful spiritual friends and we are heading to a beautiful cabin near the Great Smokey Mountains. I have three spots left! Participants would be sharing a room that has two twins (bunk bed) and a queen bed. The bottom bunk is already claimed, so there is an option of the top bunk and two women can share the Queen bed (or we can put an air bed in the game room for one of the participants). If you are interested, read on for full details!
Great Smokey Mountains Retreat with Dr. Jaap Van Etten
When: Saturday June 3 – Friday June 9th
Where: Bison Escape near Asheville, NC (Rental Details)
What to Expect: See the description from Jaap below –
The goal of the retreat is to support each other in the process of raising our vibration to fulfill our purpose of being on this planet in this time frame. We each have a unique function and vibration to contribute to the whole. However, due to our journey in a world that has not been supportive in allowing us to find our uniqueness, we need people with which can share, transform and grow in a loving and joyful way. During this retreat, we are with such people!! Also, we are fortunate that we can do this sharing and transformation in the beautiful environment of the Smokey Mountains!!
In this retreat, we would like to co-create a program that is optimal for all participants. After arriving and settling in, we will have the evening of our arrival a gathering in which we determine the key elements that we all would like to be part of this retreat. Therefore, there is not a fixed program. In this retreat, we co-create a program in an organic way, based on the developments within the group. There are, however, a few underlying aspects that we may incorporate. These aspects/subjects are:
- Deepening our connections with the subtle worlds that are such an integrated part of the world in which we live
- Following as much as is possible within the group the feminine approach: following our feelings and intuition and supporting each other in doing so
- Expanding our awareness (the active part of our consciousness)
Using the gifts of Mother Earth, earth energies and the many visible and invisible beings with whom we share this world will be an important aspect of this retreat. Therefore, we will give the retreat form in nature as much as feels in alignment with the developments. We also will make sure that we will include time to process our experiences as part of the retreat to have the most optimal benefits. In the evening we will have certain subjects to focus on, based on the “wish list” of the participants, and based on the overall goal of the retreat.
Based on what has been shared, it may become clear why we do not offer a fixed day-to-day program. We are all invited to share where we are on our journey, and what we need to continue this journey as optimally as possible. In that way, we will create our program. That will make this retreat dynamic, exciting and truly an adventure!
Love Exchange: $500/person (includes all teachings with Jaap and lodging). Meals are not included (we will take turns doing dinners for the group and get our own breakfast/lunch items). You can also experience a private session with Jaap at the retreat for an additional fee ($45/30 minutes or $80/hour).
How to Register: Email me at Nancy@EmpoweringLightworkers.com to reserve your spot
About Jaap Van Etten: You can learn more about Jaap and his work at his website: Lemurantis.com
Sending lots of love your way!
If you are tired of all the tense energies of October and are ready to have a little fun, join me for the Sacred Play Spiritual Retreat on Sunday 11/16 at the wonderful Conversations & Co Store in Tallmadge, OH! The last day to register is tomorrow (Saturday) 11/9 for this event.
Full details and the link to register is here: Sacred Play Retreat
Hope to see you then!
I often get asked how to develop intuition and be able to communicate with Spirit Guides and Angels. The answer is both simple and complicated. First, I’d like to clarify my viewpoint on intuition. I feel we all have the ability to communicate with our higher self and the Divine beings that are here to support us. I’ve found that most people actually do communicate with their Spiritual Support Team of Angels and Guides all the time, whether they realize it or not. When we decide to do this more consciously, we are essentially beginning a spiritual journey that will empower us to live our life purpose and follow our soul. This process helps us to clear out the fears and false beliefs that limit our ability to see things from a spiritual perspective. It isn’t something that typically happens overnight (though anything is possible!). The good news is that you can start consciously invoking Divine support and guidance with the process right now!
You can start by using some simple tools (see suggestions at the end of the post) and/or try the meditation included below…
Communicating with Your Spiritual Support Team Guided Meditation
1. Find a place to relax where you won’t be disturbed for 10-20 minutes.
2. Take a deep breath, inhaling through the nose and out through the mouth. Repeat this two more times.
3. Set a clear intention. I use a prayer to begin, so that I make it clear what I am asking. This prayer should include the following elements:
- Ask to be grounded and centered in your own system
- Ask to be a clear channel to the highest Divine source (insert whatever Divine being you believe in such as Jesus, God, Buddha, your highest self, the Angels etc)
- Ask that all communication be filtered through the highest Divine source throughout the meditation (this will prevent you from having spiritual contact that comes through in a way that is not highest and best for you)
- Ask that a window of time be created and during that window that all information you receive in the form of images, thoughts, sounds, and feelings will be Divinely inspired
- Ask that you receive whatever healing and wisdom is needed for your highest and best good
- Ask the highest Divine source to keep the communication open and clear until the meditation is complete
4. Imagine a place to meet with your Spirit guides that you will visit every time you do this mediation. Pick somewhere that feels comforting. I like using nature images. Begin your journey by following a simple path. You will use the same path and see the same landmarks every time you visit. Let yourself be open to imagining with all your senses! What does the air feel like? Do you smell any particular scents in the air? Is it sunny or cloudy? Just let your imagination wander and make a note of what you experience.
5. Imagine yourself sitting somewhere comfortable in your special spot. Ask your Angels and Spirit Guides to help you. Ask a simple question or request healing. Let yourself just relax and “see” or “feel” whatever comes to mind. I find it easiest to imagine this as listening to a story or watching a movie. Imagination is the threshold for all Spirit communication. Don’t worry that you are “making it up.” What comes through will be what you need to experience, since that is the intention you set.
6. Conclude your mediation by thanking your Spiritual team for their guidance, love and continued support.
7. Walk back up the path. Take a deep breath and return your attention to your present environment.
Often, messages come in the form of images, sounds, words, or feelings. It helps to have some tools to use to interpret the message. There are many wonderful sources to use! Anything book can be used, but the more thorough the resource, the easier it is to interpret the message.
Some of my favorites are:
Ted Andrews’ books (Nature-Speak, Animal-Speak, Animal-Wise)
Doreen Virtue’s oracle cards
Soul Coaching Cards by Denise Linn
The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall
You can check out all my favorite resources at the following link: SPIRITUAL TOOLS
Would you like some help developing your intuition?
Here are a few options (beyond the Empowerment Readings and Lightworker Mentoring Programs available on my website)…
Soul Friends’ Empowerment Call: Each month, I lead an empowerment call to teach and support my Soul Friends through the process of developing their intuition. During the call, I set the intention through a prayer for all those participating and then lead them through a Divinely Guided Meditation to bring whatever wisdom and healing is needed. At the end, I help interpret what came through and provide additional messages. May’s call is on 5/6 at 7PM EST. The call is always recorded, so you can listen to it at your convenience if you aren’t able to make it at that time.
Soul Friends’ Intuition and Paranormal Experiences Email Club: In this club, members share about their experiences using intuition and other spiritual experiences. We recently started doing some intuitive experiments where we get simple messages for each other. It is a lot of fun!
Both of the activities above are free for those who are a part of my Soul Friends’ Community. I started this community to have a way to stay in touch with my wonderful clients more regularly and to give them a chance to get to know others with similar interests. I absolutely love this group of people! Membership benefits include weekly Divinely Guided Messages, monthly calls, discounts on my services, email discussion clubs, and more. Membership is $5/month. You can join and learn more at this link: Nancy’s Soul Friends’ Community
Have an amazing day!