Collectively, there has been a rising up of those who have felt victimized and repressed, especially by the feminine (an aspect that is in all of us – both women and men). This has also been occurring on the individual level within our own psyches as well. It is as if the parts of ourselves that we have undervalued have absolutely had it with being dismissed or ignored! It has also sparked off fear, as our inner and outer interactions are being asked to evolve. This is kicking up a lot of anger which is spilling out in our relationships. I have worked with many women lately who have been struggling with relationship challenges, often between the women in their family. Sadly, it has frequently lead to a complete breakdown in communication, causing a fracturing in the family.
Hearing about these conflicts, I have been pondering the question about what true feminine power looks like. It occurs to me that these dynamics are another example of how feminine power has been masquerading as a man. Feminine power is about wisdom, nurturing, cohesiveness, harmony and empowering the whole. It is about trusting the natural unfoldment of life, working with its rhythms, not trying to dictate them. The more masculine approach is individually focused and goal oriented. It is about action and doing, not being. This is not the true nature of the feminine or yin. Yet, isn’t that what is happening in these dynamics? Instead of the using of wisdom to bring people together so that all feel empowered and nurtured, it is as if we are suddenly so afraid of being left out in the cold that we are shoving our sisters out first.
When I asked for guidance about this, I was given a very powerful message. The message was that we all, men and women, need to start thinking of ourselves as part of one organism. While we don’t always realize it, we are connected energetically and telepathically to all those we know. They also said that anyone who shows up in your life, in your movie, is part of your whole, even the ones that you think you don’t want there or who don’t seem to want you! It is not to say that we have to stay involved with people who are abusive to us, but it does mean that those people are part of the whole and there to teach us something that is important to the functioning of the whole. For example, our body is one organism, but it has many individual parts. If the left leg decided the liver was disgusting because of its function to remove toxins from the body and tried to get rid of it, the body would die. We are made up of many parts and all parts are needed and none are truly more valuable than others. The organism thrives when each part is playing the role it was meant to play in the way it was meant to play it. When this becomes out of balance, the whole being suffers.
So what do we do with this information? I was guided to start asking myself in all situations, how will this impact the harmony of the whole that I am a part of and how will it impact my relationship to the larger whole which is Nature which we are dependent on? It is not a question of kicking people out of our movie, but instead asking ourselves, what is the best response from me that will feed the harmony of the whole in regards to this person? Is the conflict that is being created causing growth? Is it bringing to light places where we are too controlling of others, instead of trusting in the flow of life and the perfect timing of nature – what true feminine power is all about? Are we too focused on what others are doing while ignoring our own needs and interests? Are we overlooking the need for each individual to access their own wisdom, so that they can feel empowered? Are we welcoming and inviting to all or are we trying to exclude and control? What is going on for the other person from a spiritual perspective?
Going back to the metaphor of the body, imagine what would happen if the stomach was obsessed with how the lungs were breathing. Imagine it being so busy prodding the lungs to breathe when it thought it should, that it was unable to do its own job of digesting food! What a disaster that would be. Feminine wisdom (something we all possess – both men and women) knows that it is not necessary to control things. Nature knows what it is doing – just as our bodies do. If you look at most of the challenges we are having in our environment right now, they have come from getting out of balance with the needs of the whole and trying to control processes that we didn’t really understand. Could this also be said about the interactions with our loved ones? Perhaps each of us is doing exactly what we need to do with our lives, with the people we are meant to be doing to with, for our optimal spiritual growth and development. What if there is truly a bigger story here and we don’t need to try to control that story, but can instead trust that everything is unfolding in perfect, Divine order for the highest good of all?
Shifting from the thinking of trying to control the parts, we would instead focusing on feeding the harmony of the whole. We would work with the whole of our bodies, the whole of our families, the whole of our communities, the whole of our world. We would nurture, support, encourage, and allow each system to move into its perfect rhythm without trying to force it. We could relax, let go, and enjoy the absolutely perfection of each moment, even the moments that challenge us.
When I asked for guidance on how to work toward this more harmonious approach, the following steps were suggested:
When someone challenges you…
1. Say thank you in your heart. “Thank you for bringing to my awareness that which is no longer in resonance for me. Thank you for helping me to see something I believe that is not good for me that has created this challenge. Thank you, for at the soul level, I know you are my friend.”
2. Ask yourself how you can feed the harmony of the whole in this situation? If the person who is challenging you seems controlling, ask yourself, is there somewhere in my life where I need to trust more and let go of control? If the person is unkind, ask yourself is there somewhere in my life that I am being unkind or judgmental of myself or others? Let the person be a mirror that helps you more deeply understand yourself.
3. Send love and peace to the person who challenges you. We want the whole organism to thrive because it is the only way that each part will thrive. Pray for the person. Pray that they find the wisdom they need. Pray that they feel loved and safe. Pray that you can allow them to find their way, as you work to find your own. Just as you may feel unhappy when your head hurts, the best way to get the head to feel better is to send love its way. To do things that nurture yourself and to be kind to yourself. The same is true within our dynamics with others.
4. Be patient. Nature has its own timing. Things may not shift as quickly as you like, but things are changing. Let it unfold. Breathe, focus on what is going well in your life, and love. Trust. The Creator has it all under control, so you can relax and trust that in the end all is working for your good.
Thank you for being part of my whole!
Sending love and gratitude,
This month, the key word is “protection” and one of the best means of protecting ourselves is claiming our energetic space. Here is a technique working with Angelic support that I have found to be really effective. You can use this for any space you are heading into during the day or for your home. It is also really helpful if you are going to be in a situation that may become tense or confrontational.
Claiming Your Energetic Space
Set the intention for how you want to feel (harmonious, safe, happy, relaxed, etc).
Ask the Angels to go forth into the space and TRANSFORM and TRANSMUTE all chaotic and disruptive energies into streams of harmonious vibrations.
Ask the Angels to continue to monitor the environment(s) so they are in harmony with your system at all times. Invoke this for all environments you will be in (including the car or plane if you are traveling).
Ask Archangel Michael to set up your energetic system in the highest and best way to allow you to be comfortable and safe in the environments you are in.
Give Archangel Michael permission to adjust your energy system as needed to keep you comfortable and safe throughout your day.
Intend that you will experience what you have requested. Release and trust you will be guided to make it so.
Have a wonderful day!
I’ve been experimenting lately. After my trip to Sedona, AZ where I was able to connect with the Earth Vortex energies, I’ve found myself drawn to find new ways to really “feel” the Earth and nature. During a recent trip to Florida, I spent time “feeling” the energy of the Gulf of Mexico, feeling the energy of the seabirds, the trees, a dolphin that swam by, and the beach itself. Consciously energetically “feeling” in this way was an amazing experience! I’ve been asking for guidance on where to go with this new way of being.
I’ve said in other posts, I feel like we are in the process of coming home to our natural vibration which is in harmonic resonance with nature and the Earth. I put together a few tips on ways to explore this.
1. Being Out in Nature: One of the approaches that I’ve found so helpful in my own quest to come back home to my true nature, is to consciously connect with the Earth during meditative walks. During these walks, I let myself be guided to different spots and take the time to really connect to what it offers. Here are a few simple steps to enhance your experience…
- Take a few deep breaths and focus on love. Feel your love for the Earth, your love for yourself, and your love for the Divine. Let that love surround you and fill you.
- Ask that you be connected to the essence and energy of the place, animal, or object you are working with. Include that this connection occur in the way that is highest and best for you and the object of your interest and that you receive the amount of this energy that is for your highest and best good.
- Breathe slowly and deeply. Let yourself feel and experience whatever comes to you without trying to control the process. What comes to your mind? What do you smell, see, feel, or hear through the experience?
- When you feel ready, take a moment to send love and gratitude for the connection and guidance given.
2. Use sound to bring you into vibrational harmony and resonance: Intuitively, I am often shown metaphors of music to help me to understand about harmonic resonance. During a session recently, I was shown the whole Universe as this complex and hauntingly beautiful song. The Earth was one refrain in the whole. We are also a song onto ourselves and a refrain within the song of the Earth. As we learn to hear the purity of our own song, we bring our melody to the song of the Earth. Below are a few tools to support you in working with this concept:
- Gabriel Masterson (Homecoming): A friend shared this music with me. This is the closest I’ve ever experienced in feeling the Earth’s song and rhythm. Just listening brings your system into harmony and resonance in a very gentle, yet powerful way. I can’t recommend it highly enough. Here is the link: Gabriel Masterson
- Jonathan Goldman (Chakra Chants): This is a wonderful collection that is very powerful when working with the chakra energy centers of our bodies. Try matching your voice to the tone of the crystal bowls in the selection. I’ve found this to be very cleansing and healing. You can listen to samples and/or purchase here: Chakra Chants
Wishing you a day filled with joy and harmony!
Happy New Year!
Below is a Morning Musing that came through when I asked for guidance about 2013. I believe we will be “feeling” our way through 2013, instead of “thinking.” In doing this, we will be learning how to come into harmonic resonance with our true natures, with the Divine and with the Earth. Great abundance is available to us as we begin to come into resonance with love and turn our attention away from the dissonance created by fear. The vision, reflection and intention below came through as personal guidance. I share it because I believe I am not alone in this journey and that those who resonate with what is shared need this understanding as well.
My wish for us all is a year filled with increasing harmony and resonance. I will be sharing a monthly “passport” to support us all through this process based on the monthly themes that came through during a reading I did for this year. As we work with these themes, we will grow more adept at operating in harmonic resonance with ourselves and our world. This will allow us to evolve into our truth and take up our responsibilities from a place of love and alignment.
Here is the Morning Musing for 2013…
I am walking on the Earth’s surface. Rock plates shift and move as I walk. The plates come together, but never quite meshing. As I walk, I feel solidness when I stand in the center and uncertainty when I stand on the edge. I look ahead and see a glowing orange light coming up between the cracks as if the rock plates float on a sea of lava. The scene stretches as far as I can see. I feel a sense of despair as I look into the distance. Will the path always be this uncertain and unstable? Stairs appear out of the sky. They are pearl white and glowing. I step on to the lowest step and hear the pure, clear note. I feel the sound vibrate through my body shaking off the heaviness. I step onto the second step and it glows green. I hear a higher note and again feel it reverberate through my body. I look up and see there are 100 steps. I look back and see the lava seeping between the cracks below. There is no option except to keep climbing.
I have been shown the image of the steps in the sky many times. Each time, I am advised to climb them. Always, when I do, I find my body relaxing and everything feeling more light and peaceful. So why do I keep finding myself back on the layer where such drastic change is occurring? I asked this question of Archangel Michael and this is what I heard, “You are searching for parts of yourself you have been unable to bring home. When you feel yourself pulled into the changing landscape of the shifting realities, remind yourself that in truth you are already whole. Choose to allow those parts that have been separate to find their way to you. Cease searching for them in the lands where they were lost as they are there no longer.”
The vision continues…
I climb the rest of the steps and each time I hear a clear, pure note, and see a color. My body relaxes and becomes more at peace. As I reach the top, I look back. The ground is so far below that I can no longer see it. I turn back to the golden door before me and turn the handle. As I step through, I hear a song of all the notes that I encountered during the climb. I taste their color, as all the colors I encountered weave into a harmonious whole. I feel my cells, my blood, my mind, and my heart synchronize and align. For one glorious moment, I feel in rhythm with myself and with all life. “Hold on to that, I hear. Remember it. It will give you courage as you journey home.”
How do I journey home when I can feel all the resistance in me? “Focus on the harmony. Feel the places of harmony. Feel the places where your are already in resonance. This will strengthen that song and the song will spread. Stop right now and feel. Where is the music in you singing purely? Use your abilities to focus on that. The time of wrestling with the resistance is over. Let your soul song sing through your entire being. Even if you can only hear it in the tiniest corner of yourself, focus there. Find where the song within is reflected without. Feel the love that flows between you as this resonance occurs. Light the pathway within your own being and it will light the pathway of your soul’s destiny. Use your power to CHOOSE what you resonate with. You must CHOOSE as this we can not do for you.”
I close my eyes and feel for the place of harmony within me. I turn my attention away from the areas of tightness and fear. I listen to the inner song. As I feel it flow through me, I listen to the sounds around me. I hear the sounds beneath them. The sound of the wind and the leaves stirring. The sounds of the Earth.
“Align with those I hear. FEEL them. LOVE them. Align with the subtlety. This is the path for you to follow this year. Tune your inner ear to the rhythm, to the harmony, to the subtle presence of all that is in all that you encounter. It is there in all of it. You just have to learn how to LISTEN with your inner being and ALIGN with its song.”
I see a whale swimming through the ocean waters. As it swims, I feel the different temperatures and currents within the water. I feel how it aligns itself with the current that is in harmony and in doing so it flows smoothly. The water shifts and moves and the whale moves with it, as a flock of birds adjust itself magically in synchronicity with all those in its flock. “Weave with the currents of life Nancy. Feel the underlying rhythm, move to its voice.”
I come to my heart chakra. I feel a deep love for the Earth, for God, and for myself. I feel that love extend in all directions, filling my Auric field with the pure light of God’s love. I breathe in this love. I breathe out this love. I breathe in. I breathe out.
I come to my seventh chakra, the place of connecting with the Divine child/purest love. From this place, I choose to come into resonance with love. To embrace and connect my own inner harmony with the Divine, with my physical self, and with Mother Earth. I breathe in Divine love. I breathe out Divine love.
I come to my root chakra, to the home of my inner child. I imagine myself experiencing this resonance with love. I feel the joy and relief of my inner child as I imagine being in harmony with myself and therefore with all of life. I breathe in love for my inner child. I breathe out love for my inner child.
I come to my sixth chakra where I meet with the Divine beings who guide my path and the wisdom of my highest self. I intend that I be Divinely guided in the smoothest, simplest path to manifest my intention of being in resonance with love. I ask that I be Divinely inspired and directed to bring this state of being into my physical experience with ease. I breathe in Divine Wisdom. I breathe out Divine Wisdom.
I come to my second chakra, the home of my Inner Mother. I intend that the Wise Mother within me will allow me to receive the joy of harmony. I pray that it will provide the fertile ground for this resonance with love and life to live in me. I pray that it will nurture and guide me, so this resonance and harmony grow. I breathe in Wisdom. I breathe out Wisdom.
I come to my fifth chakra, the home of the Divine Father within me. I ask that the Divine speak through me in all that I think, say, and do. I ask that my will and the Divine’s will be one. I ask that my inner song and the Divine’s come into resonance and harmony reigns. I breathe in Divine Will. I breathe out Divine Will.
I come to my third chakra, the home of my Inner Father. I ask that my Inner Father take action as Divinely guided to bring about this resonance with love. I ask that my Inner Father provide the discipline and structure I need to keep my focus on harmony instead of dissonance in myself and my life. I breathe in this power, I breathe out this power.
I come back to my heart. I breathe in my love for the Earth. I breathe out my love for the Earth. I breathe in my love for the Divine. I breathe out my love for the Divine. I breathe in my love for myself. I breathe out my love for myself. I choose of my own free will to resonate with love. I choose to find and listen to the inner harmony that is my true essence. I choose to come into resonance with the Earth and all that live on it. I choose to come into resonance with my Divine Nature and the Divine in all its expressions. I choose be a pure note in the song of Mother Earth.
I pray it is so, and so it is…
Love and Blessings to You and Yours!
This last month, I’ve been in “energy management” school. Or at least I’ve been learning a lot about energy! Would you like to feel more comfortable, energized, or inspired in your work or home environment? If so here are a few tools to help you transform the energies!
1. Sea Salt: Try putting 1 Tablespoon of salt in the corners of the room (I use small spice bags, but you can also just put it in a small bowl). Sea salt absorbs negative energies. Dispose of the salt by flushing it down the sink or toilet every 2-5 days (if there are a lot of people in the space you are clearing or if the energies are particularly difficult then do it every 2 days).
2. Colors: Use color to help create a different energy in the room. You can use colors that feel good to you in the decorations or you can visualize the colors filling the room. Pick colors that evoke the energy you are trying to evoke. For example, if you are trying to create more joy, pick colors that make you feel joyful. You can also imagine yourself wrapped in these colors and ask the Angels to keep them in place all day long.
3. Flowers: Flowers also transmute negative energetic vibrations. Find flowers that are bright and beautiful. Keep them healthy and clear away any dead blooms.
4. Music: Sound vibrations can help to change the vibrations of the energy. Use clapping, chimes, or bells to clear the energy and start fresh. Also, if you are able to, play music that evokes the feeling you are trying to create. After attending the workshop with Doreen Virtue in September, I purchased several of Mark Watson’s CD’s which invoke different Divine beings. For instance, if you need more safety and protection, you can play the music to invoke Archangel Michael! The link to purchase is: www.AngelEarthMusic.com
5. Cleanse the building or house: I found a wonderful article by Joel Bruce Wallach that has a very powerful technique for clearing the energy blocks in a building. Here’s the link: http://www.soul-healing-now.com/CleanseYourBuilding.html.
Many Blessings to you!
Intuitive Life Coach