December Events and News 2014
I hope you are all enjoying the end of this quite eventful year. We have gone through a lot of changes and we are still getting opportunities to squeeze out any last lingering places where we are holding on to old patterns. Not always the most fun, but isn’t it exciting when you realize that you aren’t falling into the old stories anymore?
Upcoming Events and Special Offers
- Register by 12/19/2014: Winter Solstice/New Moon Empowerment Circle Recorded Reading: The Winter Solstice is the shortest day of the year here in North America (I ought to know as it is often on my birthday – though not this year!). The turning of the seasons is a chance to really embrace with gratitude the gifts of the prior year and celebrate the gradual turn back to days of longer sun and new beginnings. This year, the winter solstice also falls on the New Moon – making this a great opportunity to really release the old and anchor your path into a new intention. For this recorded reading, we will be looking at the overall theme of anchoring in the new for 2015, providing personal messages for those who register with the intention that all messages will have gifts for everyone listening. Every time I do these recordings, a clear theme develops and it is fascinating to see Divine synchronicity at work! These recordings are 30-60 minutes long depending on the number of participants. The readings are done anonymously (I’ll send you a private email with the MP3 download link and information about the number of your personal reading). Love exchange: $22; You can register here: Empowerment Circle Reading
- Special Offer for December: Empowerment Crystal Readings – 20% off: These readings provided an opportunity to interact with the Spirit Guide or Angel connected with your empowerment crystal (purchased separately at a discounted price of $18). These can also be purchased as gift certificates. Learn more and purchase here: Empowerment Crystals
As I was sharing with my community members today, the infuenza bug has found my house! My husband is recuperating, but I thought it might be a good idea to share a few resources to keep us all healthy!
- 5 Minute Energy Routine – Donna Eden: A great way to keep your energy flowing and your immune system strong!
- Bodytalk Systems Cortices Excercise: I took a class on Bodytalk a couple of years ago and still use the routine I learned every day. Last night, when I woke up feeling a little funky, I did it two times in a row. It really seems to help! You can learn one of the basic exercises here and it can be used over and over until you feel better: Cortices
- Oil of Oregano: My Bodytalk Practitioner (Kris Cirocco if you are in Northeast Ohio!) recommended using a drop of Oil of Oregano on my toothbrush to fight off viruses and other germs. I do this every day – but just be sure to put the toothpaste over the oil drop as Oregano oil is pretty spicy!
My Crossroads Coaching Community empowerment call for December is on 12/14/2014 where I’ll be sharing about a new technique working with the “Heart Song” which is what I’ve been guided to call the song of the Universe. Connecting to this “song” and then connecting to those we are in relationships with is a great way to get the joy energy flowing and move into a more peaceful frequency! I also do oracle readings in the last half of the call. Membership is only $5/month and includes all the benefits below. If you are interested in joining, you can do so at this link: Membership
Wishing you all a wonderful Holiday Season!
Posted on December 8, 2014, in Events, Grow Your Spiritual Gifts, Live Your Life Purpose, Nurture Yourself and tagged "spiritual guidance", health tips, new moon december 2014, spiritual community, Winter solstice. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.