Sacred Play Spiritual Retreat 11/16!
October was too hectic with the Sedona retreat, so we moved this event to November with a new presenter and some other new features and price. I hope you can make it! Check out the details below.
After repeated spiritual messages to “lighten up” I am now ready to embrace my inner fool and start having some fun! As always, when I put an intention out there, the Divine sends me wonderful soul friends to play with! Join my dear friend, Kathleen Calby (Re-Sounding Joy) and my very funny educational artist husband, Jeff Nicholas (Jeff Nicholas Art) as we come together to explore joy, laughter and play as a spiritual practice!
At this celebration you will travel in small groups to…
- Connect with your Joy Spirit Guides and learn techniques to empower better health and a happier life through your intuition
- Have fun playing singing bowls, then enjoy a “musical massage” (fully clothed)
- Learn how to use the “Art of Reframing” to turn life’s aggravations into an opportunity to laugh through humorous stories and creating your own comic panel
- Receive a special crystal and get a chance to win one of the following – Energy Medicine Kit, Crystal Ally Oracle Card Deck, lapis lazuli crystal or Dolphin Essence Vibrational Spray to empower your joy journey
- Enjoy delicious snacks and browse/shop in the Conversations & Co Boutique
Love Exchange and Registration…
$75 or $65 when you register with a friend – Includes Retreat Experience, an individually attuned crystal, an opportunity to win a Spiritual Play Gift, and 15% off in the Conversations & Co Store. Pre-Registration required by Saturday 11/8/2014.
Register via PayPal (you will have the option to use a credit card or check) here:
To Learn More…
Nancy Nicholas – Nancy is an intuitive life coach who uses her gifts to empower others to nurture themselves, grow their gifts, and create a life they love! – www.EmpoweringLightworkers.com
Kathleen Calby – Kathleen brings 15 years of concentration with musical tones, her ensemble of gem crystal bowls and Himalayan singing bowls to this healing discovery of sound with you. www.re-soundingjoy.com
Jeff Nicholas – Jeff is a retired teacher and educational artist who shares his original stories and art with audiences of all ages. He has performed in hundreds of schools and libraries over the last 22 years. www.jnicholasart.com
To learn more about Conversations & Co – Books – Gifts – and Accessories! visit their website: Conversations & Co
Let me know if you have any questions!
Much love to all!
Posted on October 19, 2014, in Events, Grow Your Spiritual Gifts, Live Your Life Purpose, Nurture Yourself and tagged crystal bowls, Fool archetype, humor, intuition, spiritual play. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.