Grow Your Gifts Meditation – Tranquility with the Irish Sea
I just got back from a two-week trip to Northern Ireland with my family. My parents took the whole clan to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary (congrats Mom and Dad!). This was the view from the place we stayed on the Irish Sea in Carnlough. Ireland was very lovely, but this was one of my favorite spots because it was so peaceful. You can use the guidance below to connect to its energy through meditation.
How to Work with the Image to Support the Process
• Take a moment to center yourself. Close your eyes and breathe in and out slowly three times. Let your exhale be longer than your inhale.
• Open your eyes and focus on the image. Ask your Spiritual Support Team to help you come into harmonic resonance with the image and to receive the amount of energy from the essence of the place for your highest and best good.
• Use your imagination to put yourself in the photo. Use all your senses to interact with what is shown. What do you feel, see, hear, smell, taste and touch as you connect?
• Ask for Divine guidance on how you can incorporate the gifts from this essence into your own life and situation. Allow yourself to feel the love and support flowing to you and through you from the Earth and the Divine.
• Repeat the affirmation (see caption) as you breathe in and out slowly.
• Be open to any additional thoughts, sounds, smells, or images that come to you as you are working with the photo. Consider these as messages to support you on your path. Ask what these impressions mean to you. What do they make you think or feel?
• Continue to recall the image throughout the day when you wish to bring in the energy it provides.
• Express your gratitude for the gifts given to you through the experience.
Love to all!