Celebrate Spring! – Grow Your Gifts Meditation
It is snowing outside, but the birds seem to think spring is still coming. I thought this would be a good day to focus on celebrating spring by visualizing what we would like to experience this season (beginning with NO SNOW!). Spring is a great time to create new things and explore new opportunities. As we head into this new season, let your heart be focused on love. Letting love lead, we can create from joy, drawing to us more and more opportunities to be happy. Wishing you all a joyous and laughter-filled spring!
How to Work with the Image to Support the Process
- Take a moment to center yourself. Close your eyes and breathe in and out slowly three times. Let your exhale be longer than your inhale.
- Open your eyes and focus on the image. Ask your Spiritual Support Team to help you come into harmonic resonance with the image and to receive the amount of energy from the essence of the place for your highest and best good.
- Use your imagination to put yourself in the photo. Use all your senses to interact with what is shown. What do you feel, see, hear, smell, taste and touch as you connect?
- Ask for Divine guidance on how you can incorporate the gifts from this essence into your own life and situation. Allow yourself to feel the love and support flowing to you and through you from the Earth and the Divine.
- Repeat the affirmation (see caption) as you breathe in and out slowly.
- Be open to any additional thoughts, sounds, smells, or images that come to you as you are working with the photo. Consider these as messages to support you on your path. Ask what these impressions mean to you. What do they make you think or feel?
- Continue to recall the image throughout the day when you wish to bring in the energy it provides.
- Express your gratitude for the gifts given to you through the experience.
Have a beautiful day (whatever day you come upon this)!