Grow Your Gifts Meditation – Allow the Flow
The intuitive image I saw this morning was of a river of mud flowing by. I saw flashes of diamonds in the mud as it churned by me. I saw an Angel on the opposite bank. I went into the mud and felt it healing me. Deep underneath, I found a huge quartz crystal. I lifted it up and brought it to the Angel on the other side. Together, we placed it in a pool of clear water and I felt it amplifying Divine clarity through the flowing waters of the world. I heard that for the river to return to water and flow, I need to let go of resistance to what is and allow the debris of outworn ideas or experiences to be swept away. I need to accept what is and what is not, trusting that in allowing things to change, I allow myself and my loved ones to experience their greatest good.
How to Work with the Image to Support Your Process
- Take a moment to center yourself. Close your eyes and breathe in and out slowly three times. Let your exhale be longer than your inhale.
- Open your eyes and focus on the image. Ask your Spiritual Support Team to help you come into harmonic resonance with the image and to receive the amount of energy from the essence of the place for your highest and best good.
- Use your imagination to put yourself in the photo. Use all your senses to interact with what is shown. What do you feel, see, hear, smell, taste and touch as you connect?
- Ask for Divine guidance on how you can incorporate the gifts from this essence into your own life and situation. Allow yourself to feel the love and support flowing to you and through you from the Earth and the Divine.
- Repeat the affirmation (see caption) as you breathe in and out slowly.
- Be open to any additional thoughts, sounds, smells, or images that come to you as you are working with the photo. Consider these as messages to support you on your path. Ask what these impressions mean to you. What do they make you think or feel?
- Continue to recall the image throughout the day when you wish to bring in the energy it provides.
- Express your gratitude for the gifts given to you through the experience.
I do a weekly reading for my membership community and this week’s image was of sliding down a huge, blue water slide. Perhaps allowing ourselves to believe that in letting go of resistance to things ending and changing we are bringing more joy and fun to our lives would help to make it easier to get into the flow of life. I know many of us are experiencing outer and inner changes right now. Let’s collectively choose to believe that these changes are sweeping away the debris from that which no longer is working to bring in the clean, clear flow of new love and joy!
Wishing you all much love!
My Crossroads Coaching Website: www.EmpoweringLightworkers.com
My Crossroads Coaching Community Website: www.SanctuaryAtCrossroads.com