Join me on June 8th, for an exciting wellness workshop that I have offered at corporate events, community centers, health care facilities and home wellness parties all across Cuyahoga County. In this workshop, you will not only do a complete holistic exploration of your body, mind, and spirit, but also take the first step towards self-discovery. You will also gain valuable insight and easy-to-follow tips, to help you become more resilient to your daily stressors.
I know this day can be tough sometimes. We all have mother issues whether with our physical mother, are inner mother, our role of mother, a mother figure in our lives, or a grandmother. The challenges these situations bring are what help us to grow into strong, wise, loving mothers to ourselves and others. I created a meditation to share for today that will help you bring balance to the mother energy through connecting to the Earth and the Divine Mother. You can find the fourteen minute meditation it this link: Mother’s Day Meditation
(Left click on the link found on the page to listen online. Right click and choose “save link as” to download to your computer.)
These Week’s Bulletin is provided below. It contains the following:
- Upcoming Events
- Crystal of the Week
- Affirmation of the Week
- Sensitive Soul Card Tip
- Details on the Dimensions of Wellness: Empowering You! Summer Sanctuary Event on 6/8/2013
- May’s Empowerment Call details (5/19)
Here is the Weekly Bulletin: Weekly Bulletin May 12, 2013
Have a beautiful day!
I share this today to provide us all with support as we continue to become more whole. I know many of my clients (and me too!) are having a lot of intense dreaming right now. Sometimes what is going on at the subconscious level is difficult to connect with. This meditation will support you in seeing your whole self more clearly. As we look with love and clarity, we can accept all of who we are without judgment. Heron medicine is excellent for this as is the beautiful clear water and blue sky. Below are some simple instructions to support you in your work with this image.
How to Work with the Image
- Take a moment to center yourself. Close your eyes and breathe in and out slowly three times. Let your exhale be longer than your inhale.
- Open your eyes and focus on the image. Ask your Spiritual Support Team to help you come into harmonic resonance with the image and to receive the amount of energy from the essence of the place for your highest and best good.
- Use your imagination to put yourself in the photo. Use all your senses to interact with what is shown. What do you feel, see, hear, smell, taste and touch as you connect?
- Ask for Divine guidance on how you can incorporate the gifts from this essence into your own life and situation. Allow yourself to feel the love and support flowing to you and through you from the Earth and the Divine.
- Repeat the affirmation (see caption) as you breathe in and out slowly.
- Be open to any additional thoughts, sounds, smells, or images that come to you as you are working with the photo. Consider these as messages to support you on your path. Ask what these impressions mean to you. What do they make you think or feel?
- Continue to recall the image throughout the day when you wish to bring in the energy it provides.
- Express your gratitude for the gifts given to you through the experience.
Enjoy your day!
You are Invited...
Are you satisfied? Does your life feel rich and fulfilling? I know these are questions that I frequently ask myself and ask clients as I sit with them. Often, we are talking about a current work situation or career path. But it is a question for all of life, isn’t it?
In our culture, we often separate our personal and professional lives, with work existing in the gotta-do-it category and personal activities representing the fun in our lives…
I had an amazing time at the Metaphysical Nature Hike on Sunday! Much love to all who participated. Thanks to Mother Earth for a GORGEOUS day! Our next event is in two weeks – Saturday May 18, 2013. You are invited to come for the main event (Discover Your Professional Zen), Mini-Session Retreat or both! Send me an email by Wednesday May 15, 2013 if you’d like to join us. Full details are available here: Summer Sanctuary Series
This Week’s Bulletin includes…
- Crystal of the Week
- Affirmation of the Week
- Sensitive Soul card tip
- Upcoming Events
- Looking Ahead
The Weekly Bulletin can be downloaded here (Microsoft Word Document): Weekly Bulletin – 5/6/2013
Have a wonderful week everyone!
The Morning Musing Meditation is intended to provide a spiritual focus for your day (whatever day you come upon it!). Are you feeling a struggle going on inside of you? I feel the struggle is centered around the evolution that is occurring within us as a species and a planet. I believe our brain is being upgraded – changing how we see ourselves, how we use our power, and how we live our lives. Today’s Morning Musing brings forth powerful energy to support us through this challenging process. I encourage you to immerse yourself in the vision and connect with the essence of the snake and oak to bring confidence and encouragement, as we move into a new way of being filled with love and joy!
I see a beautiful oak tree with a hole in the middle of the trunk. I walk up to the tree and reach into the hole. I pull out a long snake. The snake winds around my right arm and rests its head on my shoulder. I can feel the warmth of the snake’s body on my arm. I stroke the snake’s head and sit down at the base of the tree.
Oaks are very strong and sturdy trees. They grow very large and can be quite old before they die. Snakes shed their skin when they need a fresh start. They are also a symbol of death and rebirth. The right side of the body is often associated with masculine energy and also the present.
Today, I will let the way I take action and respond to my world be transformed. I will relax and let the old die and the new be born. I will rest in my own inner strength and trust I have what I need to make this change with ease.
I pray it is so, and so it is…
Love to all!
May’s theme is acceptance and I have to admit when this card fell out of the Crystal Ally deck (Naisha Ashian) for May, I wasn’t thrilled. After all, doesn’t acceptance give you the taste of having to make do with what you have because you can’t have what you want? Of course, my more evolved self realizes that without acceptance there can be no transformation or change.
How to Work with the Image
1. Take a moment to center yourself. Close your eyes and breathe in and out slowly three times. Let your exhale be longer than your inhale.
2. Open your eyes and focus on the image. Ask your Spiritual Support Team to help you come into harmonic resonance with the image and to receive the amount of energy from the essence of the place for your highest and best good.
3. Use your imagination to put yourself in the photo. Use all your senses to interact with what is shown. What do you feel, see, hear, smell, taste and touch as you connect?
4. Ask for Divine guidance on how you can incorporate the gifts from this essence into your own life and situation. Allow yourself to feel the love and support flowing to you and through you from the Earth and the Divine.
5. Repeat the affirmation (see caption) as you breathe in and out slowly.
6. Be open to any additional thoughts, sounds, smells, or images that come to you as you are working with the photo. Consider these as messages to support you on your path. Ask what these impressions mean to you. What do they make you think or feel?
7. Continue to recall the image throughout the day when you wish to bring in the energy it provides.
8. Express your gratitude for the gifts given to you through the experience.
With love to all,
My kind-hearted husband, Jeff, is in Newtown, Connecticut sharing his educational art program at Sandy Hook Elementary this week. When he arrived, he went for a walk around the town. He said it was surreal to realize such a peaceful, lovely place went through such violence. One of the things he noticed was the white ribbons tied to doors, in store windows, and also covering the school building where the tragedy happened. The ribbons all say, “We choose love.”
Tears instantly came to my eyes when he shared this. What a beautiful testament to the human spirit! Despite the terrible loss and grief they must still feel, they choose love. Jeff said everyone he has encountered in Newtown and at the school have been unbelievably kind. The teachers, parents, and citizens have gone to truly heroic lengths to support the children and families as they deal with the fear and anxiety this tragedy induced. They aren’t just saying they choose love, they are living it.
If they are able to do this, despite what they have been through, then shouldn’t we all be able to? Let’s begin today, to follow their beautiful, loving example.
Today, I choose to let love be my goal.
I choose to let love be what I experience.
I choose to let love be who I am.
A Technique to Help
The life coach/teacher in me always wants some concrete tools to work with when I decide to make a change. Doreen Virtue shared something on Facebook the other day that gave me an idea. She shared a post about fear and the reminder that fear stands for “false evidence appearing real.” This sparked the idea to create an acronym for love.
Here is what I came up with for me…
L = Laugh
O = Open Up
V = Validate
E = Enjoy
For me, these words are reminders of what I need to do to be centered in love. The more I laugh, open up, validate myself and others, and enjoy, the more I am able to be a clear and perfect channel for God’s love and wisdom to flow through. Letting that love and wisdom fill me and express through me is the ultimate joy for me.
Today, I invite you to create your own acronym for love (or feel free to use mine if it works for you). When you feel afraid or overwhelmed, look to your list for support. It will help you find your true center. It will help you choose love.
Sending love and blessings to all (and especially to the teachers and parents at Sandy Hook Elementary – You are truly inspirational. Thank you for your kind, courageous, and generous hearts. The children are so blessed to have you)!